Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last Night's Opening at the Bea Paines Gallery!




I don't have a lot of time but I wanted to write about how great of a show we had last night at the Bea Paines Gallery! The show was a success and a lot of people turned out to show their support and talk about the work.

Mr. Shroyer, the Bluefield College art Professor, said that he never ever had the President of the College actually show up for any art show so for me that was a great honor. Also, the Queens - Jody and Vicki, did a great job on the food and I want to thank them for getting me in the gallery and sponsoring the show! They said they've never seen such a great opening for a show in Bluefield which means so much to me!

Thanks everyone! The link below is to the WVVA segment will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment